- Applications can be obtained and filed online at: clerk.lacity.org/candidate-filing
- Filing period: January 9, 2021 – February 23, 2021
- Candidates’ documentation is due no later than February 26, 2021
- Candidates will be certified no later than March 3, 2021
- Candidates withdrawal deadline is March 7, 2021
- The following seats are available to eligible stakeholders who are at least 18 years of age on the day of the election:
At-Large Stakeholder (1 seat)
Any stakeholder within the SCNC boundaries
Business Representatives (3 seats)
A person who (i) legally provides goods or services for compensation in Studio City and who maintains a valid City of Los Angeles Tax Registration Certificate (otherwise known as a City of Los Angeles business license) or (ii) owns business real property in Studio City.
Employees/Independent Contractors (2 seats)
A person who legally provides goods or services for compensation in Studio City, whose compensation is reported by way of a Form W-2 or a Form 1099, and who is not required to maintain a City of Los Angeles Tax Registration Certificate (otherwise known as a City of Los Angeles business license).
Member/Full-Time Employee of Service Organization (2 seats)
A member or full time employee of separate service organizations.
Residential Homeowners (4 seats)
A person who is deemed by law to have an ownership interest in residential property located in Studio City and who resides at such property. Owners of multi-unit residential buildings who reside at that property are included within this definition.
Residential Renters (3 seats)
A residential renter (including apartments, condominiums, multiplexes and single-family dwellings)
RESOURCES AVAILABLE FOR CANDIDATES