Stakeholder Voting Eligibility
If you live, work, or own real property within the boundaries of the Studio City Neighborhood Council, or if you are a member of or participate in a Community Organization within its boundaries, you are eligible to vote in this election as long as you are at least sixteen (16) years of age as of the date of the election.
- Voters must apply in advance in order to vote by mail. Applications can be requested and filed online at (URL TBD) beginning on March 12, 2021 and the deadline to request applications is May 4, 2021.
- Vote-by-Mail period: March 12, 2021 – May 11, 2021. Ballots may be mailed anytime after they are received and must be postmarked by May 11, 2021 and received by May 14, 2021.
- Once a voter’s application has been approved, it will update in the online portal. Voters can, alternatively, call 213.978.0444 to verify that the application was indeed approved.
- Voters can call 213.978.0444 to verify that their ballot was mailed, cancelled, returned or undeliverable anytime on or after the third day from date their application has been approved.
- New Board members will be announced on May 26, 2021.
- The following candidates are running for Board seats (click here for more information on each candidate):
At-Large Stakeholder (1 seat)
Business Representatives (3 seats)
Employees/Independent Contractors (2 seats)
Member/Full-Time Employee of Service Organization (2 seats)
Residential Homeowners (4 seats)
Residential Renters (3 seats)
Detailed information for voters is available in the 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Handbook (Section 3).